Doggie Manners is the best place to start a beginning dog. Doggie Manners is a fun class that will strengthen the relationship with dog and handler. This is a class where you will learn how to work with your dog and create a better working relationship between you and your dog. A dog with manners is fun, easy to live with, and is safer in the home and the community. This class is ideal for dogs and handlers of all ages and even a good refresher for all skill levels. Be prepared to have fun with your dogs!!!
In this class we will teach basic obedience to include:
• Come when called
• Toy drive (fetch)
• Loose leash walking
• Some fun tricks and much more
**This class is a prerequisite for the agility foundation class and the agility classes**
- Classes are six weeks long (one class per week) and are geared towards groups (not to exceed 10 dogs per class).
- The cost is $100 (+tax) for a six week class.
Click here for: Class Registration Form
Private Lessons and Semi-Private Lessons:
- The cost of Private lessons and Semi-private lessons (Semi-Private lessons not to exceed 3 dog/handler teams) is $60 @ hour per session or $35 per half hour (including tax).
- Private lesson packages – $330 for 6 – (1-hour) lessons and $200 for 6 – (30 minute) lessons.
- In-home training same as the private lesson fee plus $10 travel fee
- Board and Train is $75 @ day
- Please contact us if you are interested in Private or Semi-Private lessons.